Monday, November 9, 2009

Skin Rash Pictures More Condition_symptoms Can Anyone Tell Me What This Rash Is On My Skin (picture Included)?

Can anyone tell me what this rash is on my skin (picture included)? - skin rash pictures more condition_symptoms

I noticed that broke out today morning. They do not know how long there) (on the back. This is no itching. Havnt used in soaps, ate a new food, or where it might have poison ivy / oak. My dog (who sleeps in my bed) had fleas last week when they first 4th I washed bedding. Keep this may cause it now? Ive never seen flea bites in a group as before though.
Here is a picture. Please only serious answers!
In addition, I work with children ages 8 and clock from Monday to Friday in a nursery in a gym.

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/alysondowney/0724091316.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment