Monday, January 18, 2010

Vinegar Nail Fungus It Hurts When I Do Footbath With Vinegar (nail Fungus), Is It Normal?

It hurts when I do footbath with vinegar (nail fungus), is it normal? - vinegar nail fungus

No need for a recipe, I just want to know if it is normal that my skin around my toenails this (my toenails) can not hurt if I do a foot bath with white vinegar. I diluted with water (half-half) /.

I have heard of fungus with vinegar los once you stick to it, but this time it's worse. Should I quit?
It's like my skin is burning ... Rather, I mean, if you cut and disinfected with alcohol and that hurts.

Thank you for your answer!

2 comments:

beachbun... said...

Well that's exactly what happened!
Vinegar works very similarly to the disinfection of fluids!
Burning is the vinegar for cleaning all germs were the cause of nail fungus.
BUT. In fact, should'nt be extremely painful.
When I see a doctor or maybe someone at a pharmacy to a question about this technique. Exactl describe what it is, if you feel your recipe. If recommended, I remain your thoughts! Sometimes disinfection of alcohol can do more damage than the fungus has already been done cause. If there is anything that the results can be a lot of cheap products regularly, where you and the use of cleaner, less painful and more efficient.

I hope to help you.

Gene L said...

I think the vinegar treatment is only a few drops on the base of each nail once a day ... Do not soak the feet or the whole foot.

"If a person with onychomycosis (toenail fungus), a pipette filled with distilled vinegar shop cheaper (not good vinegar is not distilled) and put 2 drops of vinegar on the basis, when most infected nails each evening and morning, in a few months, normal nail will begin to show at the base of the nail. "

Post a Comment