Thursday, March 18, 2010

Would A Urine Show Any Stds IC Symtoms/bladder Pain?

IC symtoms/bladder pain? - would a urine show any stds

My symptoms started about 5 months. I know that one morning after having sex with my boyfriend last night. Variety of symptoms were the same as a UTI. After a week of symptoms, but died 5 months later, I still have bladder irritation and a feeling of fullness, even if they do not drink. I also have a slight burning sensation when I vacuum, and gives me a greater sense of urgency into the night to go to the toilet. It is still burning for a while after using the toilet.

I went to the gynecologist test was sexually transmitted diseases and infections of the urinary tract, both = No entry.

I went to a urologist anaylisis urine has found anything yet. He gave me pros / ds medicine. I will be back in 3 weeks to discuss the situation further to see if the pills help.

I looked up and I sincerely believe, IChave all the symptoms, my only problem is that no urine test revealed bad for IC? and if you have any suggestions for me? Please, I am angry, it is a constant problem, and I am so frustrated!

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment